-How are you?
-What date is it today?
-What`s the weather like today?
-What season is it now?
2. Let`s dance.
3. Warming up.
Answer the questions:
a) Name the spring months.
b) Name the summer months.
c) Name the autumn months.
d) Name the winter months.
4. Divide the class into group of four.
5. Think and guess.
Giving questions to the groups.
6.Game `The Bus Station`
· The 1st station: choose the picture you like best and give it the name.
· The 2nd station: give the questions.
· The 3rd station: answer to the questions.
· The 4th station: write a short essay using answers to the questions.
· The 5th station: Read your essay.
7. Work with cards.
8. Our new theme is ____.
9. Let us read.
10. Find your partner and talk with him\her about the text `Happy Birthday`.
11. Give the questions to the groups.
12. Poster: draw a picture of your family party with food on the table and any decorations, presents.
13. Giving home work:
1. Song `Good morning!`
-We`re fine thank you! And you?
- Today is 24th of February.
- It`s cold today.
-It`s winter now.
2. Doing morn3ng exercises and dancing.
3. Thinking and answering to the questions.
a) March, April, May
b) June, July, August.
c) September, October, November.
d) December, January, February.
4. Using the names of the months: winter, spring, summer, autumn.
5. Read and answer:
· Three months beginning with J__.
· This month has three letters ---.
· How many days are there in February?
· Find the months: mereDec
6. Play the game `The Bus Station`
· Pictures of the seasons. (Change over the pictures)
· Give 3-4 questions to the pictures.
· Answer to the questions. (Change over the picture and the paper with the answers)
· Write a short essay using answers to the questions.
· Read your essay.
7. Find their friends, ask them question ` When`s your birthday? ` and fill in the chart, then read your sentences:
Arman`s birthday is in February.
Nurzhan`s birthday is in February.
8. Think and find the new theme.
9. Read out the text `Happy Birthday` yourselves on page 70.
10. Find their partners using smiles and talk about the text `Happy Birthday`.
<span lang="EN-US" style="font-size: 14.0pt; font-family: 'Times