МКШ при Облтубдиспансере
Учитель английского языка
How do you spell your name?
The theme of the lesson: How do you spell your name?
The aims of the lesson:
- to develop pupil speaking abilities and to inlarge their vocabulary.
- to develop pupil skill in text speech with in the lexical materials.
- to widen the range scople of pupil, development of memory.
The type of the lesson: Cambind lesson
Visual aids: poster, cards, picture
Procedure of the lesson
I. Warming - up
- Good – morning all! Sit down, please.
- Who is on duty today?
- Who is absent?
- What is the date today?
- What is the day today?
- Thank you, sit down please.
II. Phonetic – drill
- Let’s begin our lesson with phonetic – drill
- Look at the blackboard and listen to me.
My name is Ann
Her name is Nan
His name is Ben
Say it again
- Now, children repeat after me
- And read the poem youselves without me
- Very nice!
III. Checking – up the home task
- What was your home task for today?
- Thank you
- Today we will take the new theme “How do you spell your name?”
First name [fə:st neim] – аты
Surname [sə:neim] – тегі
Yes [jes] – иә
No [nəu] – жоқ
Spell [spel] - әріптеп оқу
- Now open your book ay page 39 read this dialogue
- Open your books at page 40 Ex: 2
- Ex: 4, 7 How do you say them?
- Ex 8
Great Britain Astana
The USA Washington
Do you know
In the USA teenager can drive at 16 and many. Students can have a part –time jobs at 15. At may leave their parents’ home.
In Britain teenagers can ride a motorbike when they are 16 and drive a car at 17. They can vote when they’re 18.
In the Kazakhstan teenager can drive at 18 and many students can have part-time job at 14. And they can vote when they’re 18.
- Ex: 9. Look at the people and say their first name and surname.
- Now we shall work with a crossword
- Fill in the card.
First name _____________________
Telephone number _______________
- I’ll give you 5 min.
VII. Rounding – up
- Your mark for today …
- Your home task will be Ex: 5, 6 p 40 - 41, to learn by heart new words.
- The lesson is over. Good – bye!