Россия, Иркутская область, Слюдянский район, р. п. Култук
МБОУ СОШ №7
Учитель английского языка
Красных Елена Николаевна
"Работа с микротекстом на уроках английского языка"
Чтение – это самостоятельный вид речевой деятельности, который обеспечивает письменную форму общения. Оно занимает одно из главных мест по использованию, доступности и важности, т.к. именно на основе навыков чтения происходит и развитие навыков говорения и письма.
Задачей работы с текстом является дальнейшее совершенствование навыков чтения и понимания содержания английских текстов, расширение словарного запаса, развитие разговорных навыков.
В процессе обучения чтению учащиеся должны овладеть следующими умениями:
- умение понять общее содержание и основные факты, о которых сообщается в тексте;
- умение найти в тексте необходимую информацию;
- умение полно и точно понять сообщаемую в тексте информацию;
- умение применять знания о структуре и функциях языка при анализе текста (задания на восстановление текста).
Таким образом, задачей работы с текстом является дальнейшее совершенствование навыков чтения и понимания содержания английских текстов, расширение словарного запаса, развитие разговорных навыков.
Text A New House
I had a letter from my sister yesterday. She lives in Nigeria. In her letter, she said that she would come to England next year. If she comes, she will get a surprise. We are now living in a beautiful new house in the country. Work on it had begun before my sister left. The house was completed five months ago. In my letter, I told her that she could stay with us. The house has many large rooms and there is a lovely garden. It is a very modern house, so it looks strange to some people. It must be the only modern house in the district.
Comprehension Precis and Composition
Answer these questions in not more than 50 words.
1. What will your sister do next year ?
2.Will she get a surprise if she comes or not ?
3.Have you a new house in the country or not ?
4. Have you invited your sister to stay with you or not ?
5.Is it a very modern house, or is it an old house?
6. Has it got many large rooms and a lovely garden or not ?
I'll see you tomorrow.
What will you be doing tomorrow ?
After he had finished work he went home.
He said that... He told me . . .
If you open the door you will get a surprise.
Can and May.
Passing planes can be heard night and day.
- Underline all the verbs in the passage. Revise any Key Structures you have forgotten.
- Give the correct form of the verbs in brackets. Do not refer to the passage until you finish the exercise:
I (have) a letter from my sister yesterday. She (live) in Nigeria. In her letter, she (say) that she (come) to England next year. If she (come), she (get) a surprise. We now (live) in a beautiful new house in the country. Work on it (begin) before my sister (leave). The house (complete) five months ago. In my letter, I (tell) her that she (can stay) with us. The house (have) many large rooms and there (be) a lovely garden. It (be) a very modern house, so it (look) strange to some people.
- Give the correct form of the verbs in brackets:
- After he had read the book, he (write) a review of it.
- He did not leave his office until he (finish) work.
- If he (break) his promise, I shall never speak to him again.
- If the weather is fine we (go) for a picnic.
- Supply said or told in the following sentences. Give the correct form of the verbs in brackets:
- She ... me she (will) be absent from work.
- I... my mother that I (lose) the key.
- The manager . . . that he (not like) my work.
- Which verbs can we use in place of the verbs or phrases in italics ?
- He owns a new house.
- He possesses a lot of money.
- I took a bath before dinner.
- Take a cigarette.
- Will you let me use your telephone please?
- Perhaps the play will begin at any moment.
- Perhaps it has begun already.
- It is necessary for me to take a taxi.
There is and It is.
The house has many large rooms and there is a lovely garden. It is a very modern house, so it looks strange to some people. (11. 9-12) Study these examples: There is
There is a fine new school in our neighbourhood. It was only built last year. There are 250 pupils at the school. Last year there were only 180. Next year there will be over 300. It ts
What's the time ? It is five o'clock.
How far away is the station from here ? It is five miles away. What's the weather like ? It is very cold.
Supply it or there in the following sentences:
- ... is a pity that he could not come.
- ... is a bus that leaves in ten minutes.
- . . . were some men digging up the road outside my house.
- Look at those clouds. I think . . . will be a thunderstorm.
- ... is unusual for him to be late.
- . .. has been very cold this year.
- . . . has been no news of him.
- I am sure .. . will be fine tomorrow.
- After dinner . . . will be a long discussion on politics. 10. When will... be convenient for you to come ?